Tuesday 7 February 2012

20 before 20, number 1!

I've been away for a few days, hence the lack of blogging, but I've brought back some things to share. Number 1 on my 20 before 20 list is to carry my camera with me more, so i took it with me and it actually snowed and I actually took some nice photos! I cant say that I have any kind of skill in photography but I do enjoy it, my photos tend to stay unedited apart from the odd bit of cropping, mainly due to not knowing how to do it! and not having the technology... anyways here are some of my shots I'm fairly pleased with...
A walk in the dark and the snow :)

The sun setting, was rather beautiful (i still have ot say b-e-a-utiful to spell that.. random fact) and I was quite pleased with the photo too!

I like this one just because it says 'fun' :)

Number one on my list is turning out quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment