Thursday 1 March 2012

Control

Well this week so far has just been stress! One of the great things and worst things about being an OT student is the placements we have randomly through our course. They're great because they remind me of the reason behind all the work I'm doing and I have met some truly inspiring people, both clients and therapists. If I'm honest I'm not sure I'd be able to sit in lectures for three years! However they are also incredibly stressful. At the moment I'm waiting to hear where I'm going. The problem is that it is the uni that organise the majority of our placements and though they try incredibly hard we still get left a month before having no clue where we are going, and considering this could be anywhere in a huge range of settings over two counties it leaves alot unknown. I guess my problem is I like to have things planned and to have them in control and when I can't I don't deal with it very well and it plays on my mind and then nothing else gets done which in turn is stressful!
But thankfully I now have a long weekend ahead of me with Adam and I'm going to do my best to forget about it, not moan too much and assume I'm not going to find out untill atleast tuesday... wish me luck!

In other news this months HTC challenge is cake pops, I'm so excited, can't wait to give it a go!


(http://babyccinokids.com/blog/2011/03/10/everyone-is-doing-them-cake-pops/)

No comments:

Post a Comment